What is a Drop-in Session?
Drop-in Sessions are small group events held at regular times in aged care facilities or community centres. Learners receive assistance with their digital devices from our team of digital mentors.
Drop-in sessions in community centres are open to the public unless a lockdown is in place. Check our Facebook page or the sidebar on the right for up-to-date information.
What do I need to bring?
Bring your questions about digital devices, and your own device (laptop, tablet or smartphone) if you have one and need assistance with it. If you don’t own a device or computer, we have ones you can try out to see what suits you.
We welcome everyone, and cover most things seniors would like to do with technology. Even if you are just curious to find out about computers, are a beginner, or would like to learn more, we’d love to have you along.
Weekly Drop-In Sessions 2022
- Mondays 1:30-3pm in the Small Hall at Unanderra Community Centre
- Thursdays at 3pm to 4:30pm, Woonona Bulli RSL
- Fridays 10-11:30pm Fairy Meadow Community Centre
- Fridays 10-12 noon NBN Community Hub, Batemans Bay
Other Drop-in Sessions held on demand at:
- Albion Park Rail Community Centre
- Albion Park Youth and Community Centre
- Lake Conjola
- Several Aged-care Facilities in the Illawarra, Shoalhaven and Eurobodalla